Conklin’s fabric-reinforced roofing system is one of the most durable options on the market. It combines membrane coating and single-ply roofing, making for a solution that provides property owners with incredible value. While the application process is different from one roof to the next, it generally involves embedding a fabric material into a base coating and then adding a topcoat to create a durable protective layer.
Conklin’s fabric-reinforced roofing system has many advantages, including:
- Leak protection: Weaknesses in a roofing membrane’s seams, flashing, and openings for vents and pipes cause most leaks. To combat this, we weld and seal fabric-reinforced roofing. Combined with the internal fabric layer of its namesake, this solution is watertight.
- Durability in any weather: Mother Nature can cause expensive damage to commercial roofs, from cracking and tearing materials to undermining their structural integrity. Because fabric-reinforced roofing is thoroughly sealed and tailored to your building, it can reliably withstand rain, hail, high winds, and snow for years.
- Improved energy efficiency: This system reflects sunlight. In doing so, it keeps your roof cooler, which makes it so you do not have to rely so heavily on your air conditioner to maintain a comfortable temperature inside your building. Additionally, it provides an effective layer of insulation that can help your property retain heat.
- Added life to your roof: This solution sustains your existing roof by preventing its materials from expanding and contracting, which frequently causes leaks, wear and tear, and structural damage.
- Cost efficiency: Many customers who choose our McDonough fabric-reinforced roofing system get a return on their investment quickly through lower utility bills and infrequent maintenance expenses.
Capitalize on these advantages today! Fill out our online contact form or call (706) 813-3924.
Chances are that this system is a great choice for your commercial property. It is a feasible option for buildings with existing EPDM, ISO, metal, or concrete roofs of any shape or size. Installation is typically non-disruptive, which is great for storefronts and other businesses looking to update their roof with little to no downtime in the process. Once in place, this system can last for extended periods and require only minimal maintenance or cleaning.
If you want to know how you can get this kind of hassle-free solution, contact us. Since 2016, Duratec Roofing Solutions has been the go-to provider of fabric-reinforced roofing in McDonough, Atlanta, Alpharetta, and the surrounding areas. In addition to bringing this system to your property, we are also glad to help our customers get non-prorated warranties. These can completely cover repairs or replacements for years after our initial service.
If it is time that you update your roof, call (706) 813-3924 today.